Children in Worship
Your child is more than welcome to participate in the duration of the wired4worship.com worship experience. It is a family friendly service that’s very engaging through the use of multi-media, fun music, and interactivity. This is not a worship service where you need to “shush” your child or feel bad that they are being noisy or loud. We want children to be themselves here. Our sound system is loud enough that others should still be able to hear comfortably regardless.
The Learning Experience
We are proud to offer age appropriate christian education for children and youth of all ages and that programming is available to your family as a part of the wired4worship.com experience. Even though it’s multimedia based, we recognize the sermon time can be somewhat challenging for the younger children so W4W Kidz is a great alternative that gives them a fun and meaningful learning experience that meets them where they are at developmentally.
The lesson itself will generally fill the duration of the sermon time. We sometimes follow that up with a fun activity that reinforces the lesson of the day.
- Early Learners: Ages 0-3 (opens at 8:50 am)
- W4W Kidz: Ages 4 through 5th grade
- Childcare starts as early as 8:50 am.
- After the announcements and during the song just prior to the sermon the older kids can choose to move into the next room – approximately at 9:55. The lesson itself will generally fill the duration of the sermon time. We sometimes follow that up with a fun activity that reinforces the lesson of the day. On those days the children may be engaged until later in the service or even to the end of the service.
The room where the W4W kids meet is directly off of the worship space so they are immediately accessible. Feel free to peek in on your child(ren) to see how they’re doing.
The preschool classrooms can be found through the kitchen doors down to the bottom floor in Room 103 or 104 depending on their age.
- Birth through 2 Years (Loving Care), Room 104, 8:50-11 am
Loving Care in Cribbery for Infants and Toddlers (Birth-23 months): Infants and toddlers may be dropped off in the Cribbery, Room 104, before the service for tender loving care while you are in worship.
- 3 Year Olds (Wee Believe), Room 103
Wee Believe for Three Year Olds: Kids meet in the 10am traditional service and are then escorted to their classroom where they enjoy “Wee Believe,” a program designed to nurture faith development through age-appropriate Bible stories.